This refreshing salad recipe is creating a buzz on social networks… Shall we taste it?
what Green Goddess Salad ?
On social networks, trends come and go with an embarrassing speed Depending on the creativity of their users, we see the rise of recipe videos creating a real craze. Such as Express Paneer Naan, ‘Pesto Eggs’, Baked Feta Pasta and many more. The latest recipe to stir up social networks is a salad: Green Goddess Salad (Over 41.5 million views for #greengoddessalad on TikTok)! A salad consisting of green ingredients like cabbage, cucumber, basil etc. And seasoned with a creamy green sauce… that makes thousands of gourmets salivate! Few ingredients required, easy to make, very fresh and tasty, Green Goddess Salad Can also be enjoyed as a guacamole. It can actually be served as an aperitif, with crackers, crisps and raw vegetables for dipping. Usability guaranteed!
How to prepare a salad green goddess ?
It is enough to rely on one or the other recipe posted in the video on TikTok to reproduce the recipe of this viral salad.
- 1/2 green cabbage, 2 cucumbers, 1/2 bunch of chives, 1 green onion washed and cut into very small pieces and mixed.
- Squeeze 2 lemons and collect the juice. Peel 1 shallot and 2 garlic cloves.
- Make the sauce by mixing lemon juice, 60ml olive oil, 2 tbsp in a blender. Tablespoon of rice vinegar, 30 grams of peanuts (or other nuts), garlic, 1/2 bunch of chives, 1 bunch of basil, 1 handful of fresh spinach, 40 grams of nutritional yeast, a pinch of salt and a little pepper. You should get a green, creamy sauce.
- Pour the sauce over the vegetables, mix and enjoy!
@Kroger Viral Green Goddess Salad. ???? #kroger #greengoddess #greengoddessalad #saladrecipes #easyrecipes #viral @shanilcooks? Key words – Kroger
- Frozen honey, frozen honey trend or danger?
- How to prepare an iced Biscoff Latte, buzzing drink?