A dessert that will make you blush in no time! So are we tempted by red fruit panna cotta?
Panna cotta is one of our favorite Italian desserts! Sweet, creamy and delicious, we can customize it to your liking. From the ultra-sophisticated triple chocolate version to the more exotic mango version, you can really indulge. Today we offer you a more classic, but no less delicious recipe: panna cotta with red fruits. It is very easy to prepare at home and also very quick to prepare, so don’t hesitate any more and go to the kitchen quickly to make your taste buds blush with delicacy!
To prepare this recipe, follow these steps:
PANNACOTTA RECIPE WITH RED VEGETABLES
For 6 people
– 2 sheets of gelatin
– 50 ml of liquid cream
– 50 g of sugar
– 1 vanilla pod
– 12 ml of red fruit
– Some red fruits
1. Soak the gelatin sheets in a bowl of cold water.
2. Meanwhile, heat the liquid cream with sugar. Add the seeds of the vanilla pod.
3. As soon as the mixture boils, add well-drained gelatin from the heat and mix.
4. Pour into glasses and cool for at least 2 hours.
5. Decorate the balls with some red fruits. Enjoy very fresh!
By entering your email address, you agree to receive our newsletter