Without oven and to make using your gas stove, here is a delicious original and oriental burger recipe. Please note: In order not to fill your motorhome with cooking smells, it is best to cook meat outside the car in a portable oven. Let’s go! Text and photos: Alain Vacheron
Ingredients for 2 people
- 2 minced beef steaks
- 1 red onion
- 1 bunch fresh coriander
- 4 thin slices of Emmental cheese
- 4 slices of desi bread
- olive oil
- Ras El Hanout (Couscous Spice)
- Arugula leaves
- 1 tomato
- salt pepper
Also read our article
10 Kitchen Essentials
- On your cutting board, chop the red onion very finely, as well as the coriander bunch. Cut your minced steaks into small pieces, then in a salad bowl, mix the meat, onion, coriander, a tablespoon of ras el hanout, salt and pepper. Knead with your hands to get a homogeneous mixture.
- Arrange your minced steaks on a cutting board and set them aside.
- Brush your bread slices with a little olive oil and brown on both sides directly in a very hot pan. Remove from heat and gently melt slices of Emmentaler onto still warm bread.
- Cut the tomatoes into two thin slices, wash the arugula.
- In a skillet, cook the kefta mince steaks in a little fat over high heat, one minute on each side.
- Assemble burgers (bread, emmental, tomato, arugula, kefta, emmental and bread).
Enjoy your lunch!