Food and gastronomy
Want a super regressive but healthy recipe?
Who said burgers necessarily rhyme with junk food? And the Super Girls of Trump Guaca Burger recipe proves it. On the list? A melty Charolais burger with homemade guacamole and delicious veggies. This recipe is shared by Food Market Wolf in her brand new book Streetfood by Wolf which has just been published by Racine. A collection of recipes from all the chefs present on the site, from super filets du tram to my taneur or even 10 grams and piola pizza.
Tram’s Super Girls “Guaca Burger” Recipe
Ingredients for 4 people):
- 4 burger buns
- 800g of freshly ground Charolais beef divided into 200g meatballs
- 100 grams of arugula
- 1 onion
For the guacamole
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1/2 tomato
- 1 pepper
- 1 lime
- 1 red onion
- 2 sprigs of fresh coriander leaves
- A few drops of Tabasco
- 2 tbsp. Olive oil in s
1. Cut the onion into thin rings, brown in a pan with olive oil. book
2. Prepare the guacamole in a blender. Cut your avocados in half, scoop out the pulp with a spoon. Put the pulp in the blender with lime juice, add half the tomatoes to this preparation and mix everything.
3. Peel and finely chop the onion, then finely chop the pepper. Stir in avocado with cilantro, tabasco, oil, salt and pepper.
4. On a barbecue or a nonstick pan, grill the meat, season it, 3 minutes on each side for rare meat, 4 minutes for a medium burger, and 6 minutes if you want it well done.
5. Cut buns in half, grill inside out on barbecue or pan.
6. Assemble your burgers by placing the meat on the base of the bun, add fried onions, a good handful of arugula and finish with guacamole.