There is still time to enjoy summer products! Cyril Lignac explains to us how to make a tomato and fresh fruit salad on RTL. Simple and quick recipe!
Despite what we often believe, September is still the season tomatoes. Kirill Linyak confirms it to us at RTL,”it is very good because they are full of sun“, he explains. That’s why favorite French chef offers us to prepare them in salad. Sharpen your knives, here it goes recipe for tomato and fresh fruit salad by Cyril Lignac !
Ingredients for a Late Summer Salad by Cyril Lignac
this late summer salad therefore consists of tomatoes and fresh fruit. Here are the ingredients you will need:
- Tomatoes (beef heart, pineapple tomato, black Crimean tomato, cherry tomatoes, etc.)
- pink grapes
- Manure from Chavignon
- A flower of salt
- Espelette pepper
- Dried fruits
- Olive oil
- Balsamic Vinegar of Modena
You will need a sharp knife, a cutting board, a salad dish, and a bowl and fork for homemade dressing.
Stages of late summer salad by Kirill Lignac
this Kirill Lignac salad it will take only a quarter of an hour to prepare. Here are the steps to follow:
- Cut the tomatoes into slices or quarters. Place them on a plate.
- Add raspberries, grapes, avocado, shredded cheese and some croutons.
- Prepare the vinaigrette by mixing olive oil and vinegar of Modena. When it becomes emulsified, add a little hot water to thicken the vinaigrette.
4. Spread the vinaigrette over the salad and add some Espelette pepper and fleur de sel. Then you can add dried fruits (cashews, hazelnuts…).
All you have to do is enjoy this deliciousness tomato and fresh fruit salad. Have a nice lunch!