We’re not here to help you because you’re out of ideas, no! On the contrary, rather because the choice is huge and you can rely on our fine taste. There is no difficulty in choosing a salad at any time of the year! However, if it’s a fall salad, we’re confused. It is clear to say why! A season of great abundance of fruits and vegetables! For this reason, we have collected several recipes for fall salads that will delight your taste buds. Close-up of options not to be missed!
Autumn salad rhymes with health
There is no vegetable or fruit that cannot be included in an autumn salad. Satisfying all tastes is not easy, but what about a citrus salad enriched with vitamin C? Relieved fatigue from the change of seasons, strengthened immunity at the onset of respiratory diseases, improved digestion. All these benefits thanks to a super simple fall salad that you can make anytime quickly and easily, with just 2-3 fruits or vegetables and the usual ingredients.
Take notes on our general vegetable fall salad suggestions
Try our 3 fall recipes for hearty salads packed with fall flavor with seasonal favorites like plump butternut squash, kale and bright beets. Don’t frown when you’re afraid of squash, they’re easy to clean with a simple technique. good! How to prepare a culinary masterpiece with autumn vegetables and saffron as a side dish for dinner?
The list of ingredients is long, but it’s worth it: saffron salad
- 12 rainbow carrots, heads left, washed and peeled
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into slices
- 8 long stalks of broccoli, cut in half lengthwise
- 1 tablespoon of rapeseed oil
- 100 g mixed cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 4 spring onions, thinly sliced diagonally
- 3 plum tomatoes, trimmed, blanched, peeled, seeded and finely chopped
- a handful of pitted and sliced black olives
- ½ cucumber, cut lengthwise, seeds removed, and sliced diagonally
- 3 tablespoons of coarsely chopped basil
For seasoning, take: 20 ml of cider, ½ teaspoon of Dijon mustard, a pinch of saffron, 1 teaspoon of powdered sugar, 50 ml of first-press rapeseed oil, 1 small shallot, finely chopped.
Can’t wait to get started? : instruction
1. Heat a pan over medium heat. Place the carrots, zucchini and broccoli in a large bowl, season lightly and add the canola oil. Once the grill is hot, add the vegetables in batches and let them char a bit for about 3-4 minutes, then return to the bowl. When all the vegetables are fried, add the rest of the salad ingredients, mix and set aside.
2. To make a saffron vinaigrette (you can grow it in your garden), whisk vinegar, mustard, saffron and sugar with a pinch of salt in a bowl until the sugar dissolves. Slowly add the oil, then add the shallots. Season the salad and serve.
A tempting alternative to fried eggplant
Create a big impact with little effort! This is a roasted eggplant salad with lots of different colors and textures.
This autumn salad from the following ingredients is very filling:
- 2 eggplants, sliced
- 2 red bell peppers, chopped
- 2 small red onions, peel and cut into 8 pieces
- 6 cloves of garlic, the remaining skin
- 6 tablespoons of olive oil
- 200 g of cherry tomatoes
- 400 g of canned chickpeas, dry and rinse
- 3 tablespoons of pomegranate molasses
- 1 lemon, juice
- ½ teaspoon of honey
- 2 tablespoons of capers
- 60 g of arugula leaves
- 4 tablespoons of sunflower or pumpkin seeds
1. Preheat the oven to 200C/180C convection heat/gas 6. Place the aubergine, pepper, onion quarters and garlic cloves in a large roasting dish, season with salt and pepper, then drizzle the soup with 4 tbsp olive oil. Mix well with your hands to make sure everything is coated with oil. Bake for 30 minutes, then remove and pour over the cherry tomatoes and chickpeas. Stir and return to the oven for 20 minutes until toasted. Remove from oven and let cool.
2. Meanwhile, make the vinaigrette by mixing 2 tablespoons of the pomegranate molasses with the lemon juice, honey, capers, remaining oil and a good pinch of salt and pepper. Spoon the cooled eggplant mixture into a serving bowl along with the arugula and dressing, then toss gently to combine. Sprinkle with sunflower or pumpkin seeds and drizzle with remaining pomegranate molasses.
A sweet fruity dessert to celebrate the season of flavors
Celebrate fall with this incredible salad with must-have flavors. A healthy, quick and easy dessert in fantastic colors. You will definitely include it in your menu for the benefits of its sweet, sour exotic fruits with pronounced flavors. Recipe:
- Easy to do
- Can be customized according to your preferences
- Possibility to prepare it in advance
- A great way to use seasonal produce
- Perfect for breakfast, dessert or as a snack
- Suitable for most dietary needs
Ingredients to use:
Apples comment : Any variety, fresh, cut into cubes, as an excellent addition to fruit salads.
blackberries comment : Do not use frozen berries, as they will not taste as good.
Grenade comment : You can use pomegranate seeds or a whole pomegranate.
Kiwi comment : These fluffy fruits give the fruit salad a pleasant acidity. Peel them before dicing them!
Orange : Peel and dice an orange, tangerine or clementine, or save time by using canned orange slices.
Grapes: For convenience, it is better if they are sown. Black, green and red grapes are great additions.
All you have to do is mix and enjoy.