l’Food for pregnant women A subject in its own right. For a long time, it was believed that it was necessary to “eat for two”, whereas in reality a woman’s caloric needs during pregnancy are far from doubling. In fact, the Pregnancy summer recipes All must be balanced, rich in lipids and omega-3 and provide adequate nutrition to the mother to avoid deficiencies and ensure good development of the future baby. if you are Pregnant on a sunny dayPick a few summer recipe ideas from our selection Seasonal Recipes And our tips for it Eating well while pregnant :
- If you are not immune to toxoplasmosis, be sure to thoroughly wash raw vegetables before preparing them, as well as the utensils used to cook them.
- Choose raw fruits and vegetables, which will provide you with more vitamins than cooked ones.
- Iron deficiency is common during pregnancy, so feel free to adjust your animal protein intake according to your needs during this time.
- To season your summer salad, bet on a quality olive oil and combine it with other vegetable oils rich in omega-3, such as flaxseed oil.
These recommendations do not replace a doctor’s advice. Do not hesitate to consult a health professional to guide you about the nutritional needs of pregnant women.
- Mocktail recipes to enjoy without moderation
- 15 Recipes for Vitamin Replenishment